1. The Bible is the inspired, plenary, and inerrant Word of God, containing his full written revelation to man.
2. There is only one God who exists in three coequal and coeternal Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. Man was created in God’s own image. Due to his deliberate rebellion against God, he brought upon himself spiritual and physical death. Every person is born into a state of spiritual death and will one day face physical death.
4. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth, lived a perfect and sinless life as fully God and fully man, died on a cross, took the punishment for humanity’s sin, rose from the dead on the third day, and ascended to the right hand of the Father to reign forever. He will one day return bodily to establish his kingdom.
5. Those who have truly believed in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior will live with him forever. Those who have not believed in Christ in accordance with the Scriptures will be judged after death and ultimately sent to the Lake of Fire, wherein Satan and his angels will also be cast.
6. Salvation is a free gift of God and is not earned or merited by any human work. To receive this gift, a person must confess and repent of their sins, confess Jesus Christ as sovereign Lord, and place their faith in Christ alone for the purpose of justification before God and salvation from his Divine wrath. Salvation can never be lost.
7. The church was instituted by Jesus Christ and is led by him. It is composed of Christian believers who congregate for worship, service, fellowship, spiritual growth, and the observance of baptism and the Lord’s Supper. The primary goals of the church are to glorify God and to spread the gospel message to the whole world, in accordance with the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20).
8. A Christian personally (and the church body corporately) ought to strive to be morally pure, practically living out the Scriptures, staying on the path of sanctification, and pressing for the ultimate goal of Christ-likeness. Upon salvation, a Christian is indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who guides and empowers all believers to live in a manner that is pleasing to God.